Went for a nice drive today. To Healesville and then had a look at Marysville. Healesville was a bit boring, the only good thing there was the Beechworth Bakery. And that my pie was awesome. Marysville was also boring, seriously I thought they would have rebuilt it already after the fires. So much work to go I recon.
We were sitting in the bakery eating and there was babies and kids everywhere. I was thinking how we could have been there with Hayley, wheeling her around, smiling and laughing. Bit sad really. I cant even really enjoy anything anymore. It might have also been because just before we were leaving mum called me to say this girl I have known for ages is pregnant. She is 25, married to some Balinese guy, no job and still lives at home. Sigh. I hate my life.
Enough for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment